Mobile Operator Companies everyday launches different exclusive internet offer. You can purchase easily those internet packs according to your SIM and simply you can check your internet balance. If the balance check is puzzling for you. Don’t read the article because here I am going to tell on Internet Balance Check that you can get all SIM operators’ Internet Balance Check.
GP, Robi, Banglalink, Airtel, Teletalk are Bangladesh’s top rated mobile operator company. They have so many attractive offers for their honourable clients. When you buy an internet pack it can happen that you don’t know how much balance is left and suddenly the balance runs out. To get rid of all these problems, the internet balance should be checked so that you do not have to worry about the balance of the internet.
So, for your convenience, I am listing all the Internet Balance Check bd code separately,
GP Internet Balance Check:
- GP Prepaid: For Internetbalance check dial *121*1*4# or *567#
- GP Postpaid: Dial *567#
- Banglalink Prepaid: Internet balance check dial *124*50#, *121*1# or *5000*500#
- Banglalink Postpaid: Internet balance check dial *121*1# or *5000*500#
Airtel MB Balance Check:
- Airtel Prepaid: Dial *3#,*8444*88# Or *778*555# for Internet balance check Airtle bd.
- Airtel Postpaid: Dial *3#,*8444*88# Or *121*70# for Internet balance check.
Robi Internet Balance Check Code:
- Robi Prepaid: Internet balance dial code is *3# Or *8444*88#
- Robi Postpaid: Internet balance dial code is *3# Or *8444*88#
Teletalk MB Balance Check Code:
Teletalk has not any code number, instead to dial any code number for Internet Balance Check at any Teletalk number just type U and send to 111.
Most of the people using more than one SIM, and they forgot all access code. So, it will be helpful for them. One can easily dial a code and check remaining Internet Balance.
All SIM Internet Balance Check SMS and USSD code BD
|Mobile Operator name||Balance check code|
Internet Balance Check by using APP:
Android phone users can easily check the internet balance by downloading the app. GP, Robi, and Airtel have their own app. Follow some very simple step download the app and easily you can check your main balance, Internet offers, Talktime offers, and also check your internet balance. Steps are,
- Go to Google play store.
- Install MY GP, MY AIRTEL, or MY ROBI app which one you want to download then login with your number.
- And then you can see in the app dashboard all information details. So now you can easily check your internet balance.
So, dear honourable reader, this is almost all information about INTERNET BALANCE CHECK. If you carefully read this and share this article that you can easily find out which code to use for which SIM when you need it.
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More