If you want to know GP internet balance check code or other media, indeed, you are coming to the right place. However, GP offers its user so many USSD codes and services so that the users hassle-free get all of the options within the hand. However, you can achieve the code or other media such as APP to know your internet balance.
Check: Airtel Balance Check Code
In this article, I will provide you all of the updated information so that you can hassle-free get the best service without visiting here and there. Whatever without talking more, let’s know the process to check out the internet balance.
GP Internet Balance Check Code:
Dial the wrong code means you will purchase another package, which is just the worst of your money. In 2020, GP offers its user to check out the balance two processes, such as APP and USSD code. I will share with you the two methods so that you can hassle-free to know your internet balance. Are you ready to know the internet balance of your GP SIM? Let’s get check the GP internet balance check code.
|Service Name||USSD Code|
|GP Internet Balance Code||*121*1*2#.|
- Main Account Balance Check Code is: Press *566#
- GP Minute Check Code is: Dial *121*1*2#
- GP SMS Balance Check Code is: Dial *121*1*2#
- GP Mobile Number Check Code is: Press *2#
- Source: Grameenphone
Click: Teletalk Number Check
How to Check GP Internet Balance via USSD Code?
This is one of the most popular methods to check out the GP internet balance. However, if you want to know your internet balance without any cost, this content is surely suitable for you. So, let’s check out the USSD code and other terms and conditions so that you can comfortably know the code. Without talking more, let’s check the GP internet Balance Check Code
- GP internet balance USSD code check code is *121*1*2#.
- It will help if you need a verified SIM.
- No need to pay any extra cost.
- Not cut down MB from your SIM.
I hope that you can understand how you can check your internet balance. Whatever the terms and conditions match, you can check out the internet balance multiple times without any cost.
Read More: GP Emergency Balance Code
How Can I Check GP Internet Balance By Using APP?
If you want to check your internet balance via APP, you will need to complete some simple process. However, you should follow the below steps for checking out the internet balance. So, let’s check the GP internet Balance Check Code by App
- Step 1: You need to download and install MyGP APP.
- Step 2: After that, you need to sign-up with some information.
- Step 3: Now, you need to log-in, and you can see the internet option.
- Step 4: Click the button, and now you can see your current internet balance.
I hope that the process is very simple and easy for you. If you don’t understand the process, you can let me know in the below comment box or contact customer care.
How to Check Internet Balance in GP Modem?
If you want to check out the GP internet balance of your modem, you will need to send an SMS, which helps you to know your current balance. It is a tool-free system that means the SMS doesn’t pay any extra cost for it. So, without delay, let’s check out the modem internet balance options.
- Step 1: Go to your SMS body options.
- Step 2: Now type “Usage” and the SMS 5000 number.
- Step 3: After that, you will get a back SMS, which knows you the internet balance.
If you want to check your modem internet balance, you can apply the upper sections. I hope that it is not complicated for you. So, without delay, let’s check out the GP internet balance check via SMS.
Robi Important USSD Code.
- Check your Robi Internet balance by dialing *8444*88#
- Main account balance check *222#.
- If you want to check your minute balance dial *222*3#.
- For SMS balance check you need to dial *222*11#.
- Mobile number check, you need to dial *140*2*4#.
Airtel Necessary USSD Code.
- If you want to check Airtel internet balance dial *8444*88#
- Main account balance check you need to dial *778#.
- For checking minute balance dial *778*5# or *778*8#.
- To check SMS package dial *778*2#
- User own mobile number check *121*6*3#.
- To check out the internet balance dial *5000*500#.
- Main account balance check *124#.
- If you want to check minute balance dial *124*2#.
- For SMS balance check dial *124*3#.
- User own mobile number check *511#.
Know More: Robi Internet Loan
FAQs (Frequently Ask and Question)
Q: How can I check my GP internet balance?
A: If you want to know your GP’s internet balance, SIM needs to dial *121*1*2#. Or you can follow the upper section to know the internet balance without any cost.
Q: How do you check internet balance?
A: If you are a user of GP SIM and wanted to know about the internet balance, you will dial *121*1*2#.
Finally, I hope that you can understand all of the information about the GP internet Balance Check Code which I tell you. Overall, GP internet balance check has USSD, APP, and SMS options, which help you check out your balance. All of the upper information is updated and comes tool-free. You can check multiple times without paying any extra cost.
- Robi Number Check Code BD
- How to Check Internet Balance (All SIM)
- How to Check Robi Internet Balance
- Internet Balance Check Code
- Robi Postpaid Balance Check Code
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More