Are you concerned about Motalib Plaza off day? You might since it is one of the biggest wholesale mobile markets in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is a popular market for selling and repairing mobile phones and mobile accessories.
The market is an iconic place for tech lovers. They can buy various accessories like mobile back covers, screen protectors, headphones, bluetooth speakers, and other accessories for a mobile phone. Aside from these, you will find other electronic devices and cool gadgets. All these items are available in Motalib Plaza at affordable prices.
Also, the Motalib Plaza mobile market is renowned for servicing mobiles and other devices at cheap prices. Everything inside Motalib Plaza is cheaper than any typical store or market.
Yes, Tuesday is the Motalib Plaza mobile market off day. National and government holidays are also Motalib Plaza mobile shop off days.
Motalib Plaza Off Day Dhaka Bangladesh
There are many need people are going to Motalib Plaza, they want to know which day motalib plaza off, for those people we have shared motalib plaza dhaka off day all of the details, below check the table, here we have added off day for motalib plaza information.
|Motalib Plaza Off Day||Tuesday|
|মোতালিব প্লাজা বন্ধ থাকে||মঙ্গলবার|
|Weekly off day||Tuesday|
|Know More Info||Motalib Plaza Shoping Complex|
About Motalib Plaza Shopping Complex Dhaka Bangladesh
Once you know about the Motalib Plaza holiday, you should also know some facts about it, especially if you are new to Bangladesh or Dhaka. Let’s take a look at the important facts about this shopping mall.
- Motalib Plaza is a 17-story building in Dhaka, where only the first 4 floors are mostly occupied with retail shops.
- The ground floor of the mall contains a large food court and even a convention center.
- The upper levels of the market are used as residential apartments.
- The exact address of Motalib Plaza is Poribagh, road number 2, Dhaka 1205.
- Generally, people can go from 10 AM to 8 PM to find the market open. And they should go by 5 PM when it is Saturday.
- The timing is not the same for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha. Motalib Plaza opens at 9 AM and closes at 10 PM on those particular days. So, you can visit the mall even during Eid and find it open.
- No matter what, don’t go to Motalib Plaza on Tuesday since it is the weekend.
Time Schedule for Opening and Closing Motalib Plaza
Motalib Plaza usually opens at 10 AM in the morning and closes at 8 PM. But the closing time is different for Saturday, which is 5 PM. So, employees can leave early on Saturday. The only day that the shopping mall remains closed is Tuesday, which is the weekly holiday.
Let’s take a look at the timetable of Motalib Plaza Dhaka, Bangladesh –
|Day||Opening time||Closing time|
|Friday||10 AM||8 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM||5 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM||8 PM|
|Monday||10 AM||8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM||8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM||8 PM|
Motalib Plaza Mobile Market Off Day
we have already shared motalib plaza mobile shop off day, there are many men’s wish to know motalib plaza mobile market off day, and the answer is motalib plaza Dhaka mobile market off day is Tuesday (মঙ্গলবার ).
The Holidays of Motalib Plaza Hatirpool Dhaka
Although Motalib Plaza remains open on both Eids, it remains closed for 5 to 7 days after each Eid. Also, it remains closed on governmental or national holidays like –
- 21st February
- 16th December
- 17th March
- 26th March
- 15th August
- Shab-e-Barat and
- So on
However, the mobile market seems to be open even on Tuesdays, when it is the week before Eid-al-Adha or Eid-al-Fitr.
Motalib Plaza Map:
Now we have added Motalib Plaza Map, which helps to easily know the market location, how to go there, and more. have a look at the motalib plaza Dhaka off-day article Motalib Plaza Map.
FAQs On Motalib Plaza Dhaka Bangladesh Off Day
Let’s take a look at the common questions and answers that people ask about Motalib Plaza –
When it comes to Shab-e-Barat, does Motalib Plaza remain closed?
Answer: Since Shab-e-Barat is listed as a national holiday. So yes, Motalib Plaza remains closed on Shab-e-Barat.
Is Motalib Plaza open on the day after Eid?
Answer: No, it remains closed. The mall is off for 5 to 7 days after the Eid day.
Is there a parking lot at Motalib Plaza?
Answer: Yes, there is an underground parking space. You can park your car for a small charge. You can also park your car in the surrounding area of the market. But then, it becomes too risky to leave it for a while since the area is always crowded and there are always traffic jams.
Which Day Motalib Plaza Off
Answer: People want to know Which Day Motalib Plaza Off, the Motalib Plaza Hatirpool Dhaka Off Day is Tuesday.
So, are you planning on going to Motalib Plaza? The place is irresistible to visit because there are so many mobile accessories and other gadgets that are really inexpensive. So, it is worthwhile to visit the market to find something useful or to repair your mobile phone.
But don’t visit on Tuesday. That is the only thing you should keep in mind. Because if you go to the market on that day, you will come back empty handed.
- Dhaka Market Off Day | Dhaka City Weekly Closed Day
- Lalbag Kella Off Day: Lalbagh Fort Visiting Hour, Entry Fees
- Gulshan Dcc Market Off Day | Opening Time |Address
- Multiplan Center Off Day | Opening Time | Contact
- Ahsan Manzil Off Day | Opening Hour| Entry Fees | Contact Number
- Shyamoli Square Off Day | Weekly Close Day
- Mirpur Zoo Off Day | Dhaka Chiriakhana Close Day | Visiting Hour & More
- New Market Off Day | New Market Weekly Close Day in Dhaka
- Dhaka IDB Bhaban Off Day | Weekend | Close Day
- Jamuna Future Park Off Day| Weekend | Holidays