Nagad is up growing most popular Digital Financial Service in Bangladesh. There are many peoples who are using Nagad services, and they are want to know Nagad Interest Rate.
In the post, we have shared Nagad Profit Full Details with Nagad interest rate Bangla, Nagad interest rate per month, Nagad DPS interest rate, Nagad interest rate calculator, and more.
All are interested users, check the Nagad Profit details and enjoy the money deposited from your Nagad Account.
Nagad Interest Rate In 2023
Day by Day Nagad Becomes a trusted money transaction service around the country. Now to know how to receive the highest profit amount by using Nagad Account.
However Let’s check the Nagad Interest Rate 2023 in the below table, which helps to know profit on the amount of money deposited in their Nagad account from 1st July 2021:
|Nagad Interest Rate Balance/Slab (BDT)||Profit Rate (P.A)|
|0 – 999.99||0%|
|1,000 – 5,000||1.5%|
|5,000.01 – 15,000||2.0%|
|15,000.01 – 150,000||3.0%|
|150,000.01 and above*||7.5%|
The Note Is: Up to prevailing maximum statutory balance, which is currently BDT 300,000.
Terms and Conditions For-Profit:
- Customer Account status must be “Full profile” to be eligible to get the profit. Any other kind of Accounts, including Islamic, Disbursement etc. shall not be eligible for getting this profit.
- To receive profit, Customer must keep Profit option “ON”
- While disbursing the profit, if Customer’s Profit option remains “Off”, s/he will not receive profit
- Customer must do a minimum of 2 (two) financial transactions (Cash In, Cash Out, any kind of Payment, or Mobile Recharge) in a calendar month.
- Customer need to maintain a minimum day end balance of BDT 1,000 throughout a calendar month. If at any point the balance falls below BDT 1,000 the customer shall not be eligible for profit for that calendar month.
- Customer will earn profit on their wallet balance based on the slab of minimum day end balance of the month.
For example, if a customer has an average balance of BDT 20,000 in a month, but the balance falls down to BDT 5,000 in a day of that month, then the profit rate applied on the average balance shall be 1.5%. Please refer to the slab/rate table above.
- The profit amount will be credited to the Customer’s Nagad wallet after necessary government TAX/VAT deduction
- The cumulative amount of the earned profit will be disbursed Quarterly (4 times a year)
- The profit rate shown in the above table shall be applicable until further notice, effective from 1st July 2021.
Nagad Interest Rate “On” “Off” Procedure
If you are not earning Nagad profit in your account, you can follow the below steps, here we have mentioned Nagad Profit ON and OFF process, here we have discussed three procedures of How to stop Nagad DPS Interest Rate So, just let’s check the procedure
1st Process: By Using Nagad Application (App)
- Open Nagad Application (App)
- Go to ‘’My Nagad’
- Go to ‘’I want profit’’
- Select ‘’No’’ to stop earning profit
2nd Process: By Using Nagad USSD
- Dial *167#
- Press 7 for ‘’My Nagad’’
- Press 5 for ‘’Update profit status’’
- Select ‘’Yes” or “No’’
3rd Process: Dial Nagad Call Center Number
Contact With Nagad Call Centre at 16167 and let’s discuss Nagad DPS Interest Rate or Nagad Profit Details in 2023.
FAQs-Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. What Is The Interest Rate Of Nagad?
Answer: Nagad Interest is Payment Commission which offers for the customer.
Q. What Is The Benefit Of Nagad?
Answer: By following the Nagad interest process you can get extra Profit from Nagad
Q. How Much Money Can I Keep In Nagad?
Answer: It depends on your payment deposit. We have given the answer with chat table in the article above part, please check the section.
Q. Is Nagad Safe?
Answer: Direct Answer is Yes, Nagad is an Under the Bangladesh Post Office payment transaction service provided, you can trust easily.
Hopefully to understand all about the procedure of Nagad Interest Rate with Nagad Profit Details from the article. We will try to give you the right information.
Anyway if you want to know more things about Nagad DPS Interest Rate Bangla, please let me know by the below comments box, we will give an answer. Thanks for reading the article.
Recommended For You!
- Nagad Customer Care Number
- Nagad Account Dial Code
- Nagad Account Balance Check Code
- Nagad Offer 2023
- Nagad Pathao Discount Offer 30% at Payment