Like the Teletalk, GP, and other operators, Airtel also provides its user Airtel add delete change check FnF service. If you are a crazy lover of this service and always use FnF to save your money, I think you should check out each of the information from this content.
Link: GP Super FnF Call Rate
Today, I am going to share with you A to Z information on this topic so that you may easily understand each of the sections and get the best service. So, without thinking more, let’s check out the article and solve your issues.
Airtel How To Add Delete Change Check FnF.
You may know that the FnF system is updated, and the network-based company also updated their information from time to time. Whatever I talk about this topic, the information which I found from customer care in 2022. So, scroll the page below and get your desire information from the below content about Airtel How To Add Delete Change Check FnF.
|Add FnF number||*121*4*1#||type “Add016XXXXXXX (FnF number)” and send it 7353|
|Delete FnF number||*121*4*2#||“DELETE016XXXXX” and send it 7353|
|Change FnF number||*121*4*3||none|
|Check FnF number||*121*4*4#||none|
Check: GP Request Call
Add Airtel FnF Number
First of all, I discuss adding the FnF number. You can use both the USSD and SMS method to add the number. Both methods are hassle-free and cost-free. So, let’s check out the methods and add your desire number as an FnF.
- You need to dial *121*4*1# and follow the next step to add a number.
- To send an SMS, you need to type “Add016XXXXXXX (FnF number)” and send it 7353 number. It is a tool-free SMS number.
I hope that these two methods help you a lot to add your FnF number. You never need to pay any payment to send the SMS or dial the USSD number.
Delete FnF Number Of Airtel
Sometimes we add an FnF number, and after some days, we also need to delete the number. Don’t worry; Airtel provides you an awesome method to delete the number. Like the upper section, you can also delete the FnF number via two methods such as SMS and USSD.
- If you want to delete the number, you will dial *121*4*2# and follow the next instruction.
- Or you can send an SMS type “DELETE016XXXXX” and send it 7353 number. You never need to pay a single amount of money to delete the number.
The process is very simple and instantly work. If you need to delete the number, you can check out these two methods without any hassles.
Click: Robi Super FnF Call Rate
Change Airtel FnF Number
If you have limited to add the number but still wanted to add a new one, I think you will change your FnF number. You just need to dial a USSD number and follow the next step to change the number—the USSD number provided in the below section.
- To change the FnF number, you should dial *121*4*3# and follow the next step.
The step is very easy to change the number. Airtel doesn’t provide the exact SMS number to change the number. So, without any hassles, you can replace your old FnF number with the new number.
Go To: Teletalk FNF System
How to Check Airtel FnF Number ?
This is my final section for you. Check out the FnF number is needed before you add or delete any kinds of FnF number. In this section, I will discuss the top-rated method to check your FnF number. So, without talking more, let’s check out the method.
- To check out your FnF number, you will dial *121*4*4# and follow the next process.
I hope that you can understand whatever I say to you about this section to check out the FnF number. It is not complicated to do. So, without thinking more check out your FnF list and then take any kind of action.
Know More: Airtel FnF Call Rate
Terms & Conditions
- To send the SMS and dial the USSD code is totally free.
- The service is suitable for both Prepaid and Postpaid users.
- Users can use the service multiple times.
- The service is only for verified Airtel users.
FAQs (Frequently Ask and Questions)
Q: How can I add the Airtel FnF number?
Ans: If you want to add FnF or super FnF number, you can send an SMS type “add016XXXXX” and send it a 7353 number. Or you can also dial *121*4*1# to add the number.
Q: How can I check Airtel FnF?
Ans: If you want to check out your FnF list, you can dial *121*4*4#. It is a tool-free number, and you will easily get the list.
Airtel adds delete change check FnF number is really a blessing service from Airtel. It is easy to get the service multiple times without any hassles. I hope that the article helps you a lot to get the service about Airtel How To Add Delete Change Check FnF. If you still have confusion, you may let me know the below comment box so that I can solve your problem as soon as possible.
- How To Add Change Delete Check Robi FnF Number | Super FnF | Priyo Partner
- Banglalink How To Add Delete Change Check FNF Super FNF
- Teletalk How To Add Delete Change Check FNF Super FNF
- Grameenphone How to Add Delete Change Check FNF Super FNF