Gpay is a digital wallet from Grameenphone. And, in this article, we will tell you How to recharge Gpay wallet. So, Gpay is a kind of mobile banking service. And, with this service, you can pay your bills, recharge your balance, transfer money, and many more features. But, to use all this first you have to recharge your Gpay wallet. And, only then, you will be able to enjoy all these features.
Check: Banglalink Online Service
But, in order to enjoy all these features. First, you will have to be a Gpay user. And, it is very easy to open a Gpay account. So, to open a Gpay account. Firstly, you will have to be a Grameenphone user. Then, from your dialer dial *777#. Then, set a 4 digit pin for your account. Again, confirm your 4 digit pin. And, your Gpay account is created.
Now, let us tell you about how to recharge Gpay account. Here, you will find all the information in detail.
How To Recharge Gpay Wallet 2021 [All Method]
In the section we have discussed How to Recharge Gpay Wallet all of the method such as How To Recharge Gpay Wallet From Rocket, How To Recharge Gpay Wallet From Mcash , How To Recharge Gpay Wallet From AB Bank, How To Recharge Gpay Wallet From Card and more. So, let’s check the all are process form below. Out GP Wallet recharge Process are
- Recharge Gpay Wallet from Rocket
- Recharge Gpay Wallet from Mcash
- Recharge Gpay Wallet from AB Bank
- Recharge Gpay Wallet from Card
Link: GP Recharge Offer
Recharge Gpay wallet from Rocket
Now, you get an option to recharge your Gpay wallet from your Rocket account. And, it is similar to mobile recharge from Rocket. Moreover, it is a free service. Hence, you will be charged for the amount you recharge. Also, there is no limit to this service. So, you can recharge your Gpay account as many times as you want. Now, let us tell you how to recharge Gpay wallet from Rocket.
- First, from your dialer dial *322#. And, make sure you have enough balance to recharge your Gpay wallet.
- Then, type 3 to select the TopUp option.
- And, in the TopUp section, you will find the MobiCash refill option. And, select the option.
- Then, enter your Gpay number in the next window. And, send to continue.
- Later, type the amount you want to recharge. And, go to the next window.
- Finally, enter your password to complete your Gpay wallet recharge.
Check: Rocket Offer
Recharge Gpay wallet from Mcash.
Similarly, you can now recharge your Gpay wallet from Mcash. Here, Mcash is a mobile banking service from Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. And, you can recharge your Gpay wallet using this mobile banking service.
And, it is also a free service like Rocket. So, you won’t be charged extra for Gpay wallet recharge. Also, there is no limit applicable either. Here, we have described how to recharge Gpay wallet from Mcash. Hence, follow the procedure mentioned below to recharge from Mcash.
- First, from your dialer dial *259#.
- Then, select the transfer money option by dialing 2 next.
- And, from the next window select Gpay wallet refill by replying 4.
- Then, enter your Gpay number to continue. And, in the next window enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, confirm with your Mcash pin number to complete the process. And, check your Gpay balance afterward.
Go To: Airtel My Offer
Recharge Gpay Wallet from AB Bank.
You get many options from Gpay to recharge your Gpay wallet. And, one of them is to recharge from AB Bank. And, similar to other mobile banking systems this is also easy. Also, if you are an AB Bank user. Then, this is a great option for you. However, you can also recharge other’s Gpay wallet too using this service.
Moreover, this is one is also a free service. Hence, you won’t be charged for any transaction through AB Bank to recharge Gpay. here, we have described the process below. So, you will find out how to recharge Gpay wallet from AB Bank.
- At first, go to your dialer. Then, dial *6969#.
- And, select the 2nd option.
- Then, select 1 to recharge your account.
- And, enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, enter your pin number to finish the Gpay wallet refill.
- Again, to recharge someone else’s account select 2 from after selecting Gpay wallet refill.
- Then, enter the number you want to refill. After, enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Lastly, enter your pin to finish the process.
Recharge Gpay Wallet from Card
Another great option to recharge your Gpay wallet is through cards. And, Gpay provides you the option to recharge your Gpay wallet through cards. But, you will need a smartphone and Gpay app to complete the process. Also, you will need an internet connection. As the process is completed through an online payment gateway.
Here, we have described how to recharge your Gpay wallet from Card.
- Firstly, download the Gpay app on your smartphone. Then, log in to the app.
- Afterward, select the wallet refill option from the app.
- Then, type your GPay account number. And, enter the amount you want to recharge.
- And, click on pay now to proceed to the next window.
- Later, in the next window fill the required information to complete your Gpay wallet refill.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Gpay Wallet?
Ans: Gpay wallet is a mobile wallet service from Grameenphone for its users. And, with this service users can pay bills, buy tickets, recharge their phone numbers, and many more options.
Q: How do I activate my Gpay wallet?
Ans: Here, to activate a GP user’s Gpay wallet. First, dial *777#. Then, set a 4 digit pin for your account. And, confirm the pin again in the next window. Finally, your Gpay wallet has been activated.
Gpay is a great feature from Grameenphone. As you can easily pay bills through the service. And, this is somewhat similar to the mobile banking system. Except, you cannot cashout money from it. But, it offers you pay your bills through it. Also, you can buy Train tickets from this service. Also, you can recharge your phone through this service. Moreover, you will get exciting offers from the service.
So, this was all we had about how to recharge gpay wallet. But, we have more articles about Grameenphone features. And, you will find all the latest offers from Grameenphone on our website. So, you can check them out if you want. Thank you for your time.
Read More Article:
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More