Are you looking for HSC Admission Circular? Then, you should know that HSC Admission Circular 2020 has already been published on www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. So, you can see the HSC Admission Circular on this official website. HSC (Higher School Certificate) is also known as Intermediate education. Besides, the SSC Examination 2020 Result has also published in May. Therefore, the SSC / Equivalent Examination 2020 passed students of 10 educational boards and Open University can apply for the HSC Admission (2020-2021). Most importantly, you should know the Intermediate Admission Circular and application procedure. Because the College Application process is completely done online. So, we are here to let you know all the necessary details about the HSC Admission Circular 2020.
HSC Admission Circular 2020
In previous times, the Intermediate Admission process used to hold through the admission examination. But, this way, it was used to take a long time. Recently, the Bangladesh Education Board has started the online process for HSC college admissions. But, this year, due to the going pandemic, the Intermediate Admission Circular has been published lately. Apparently, the Dhaka Education Ministry of College announced the HSC Admission Circular 2020 on xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. So, you can download the HSC Admission Circular 2020 pdf. Besides, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd step online application dates, result dates, college admission date, and class starting dates are given on HSC Admission Circular. Moreover, the Education Board has announced that the admission will be held from 6 June to 24 July 2020. And, probably, the class of Intermediate Colleges will start from 16 August 2020.
Admission System Of XI Class (2020-2021)
The admission process of HSC or Intermediate College is based on some particular system. So, the HSC Admission Circular has included the necessary rules and terms for application.
- No college admission test will be held for eligible student’s selection. The students will be selected for respected colleges, based on their SSC Examination Result 2020. But, the Notre Dame College, Holy Cross College, Saint Joseph College select the eligible students by taking admission test.
- The HSC college admission 2020 will be held on the same date all across the country. So, no student can be admitted later after the deadline.
- Basically, the primary college selection will completely done through online and SMS processes.
- One student can get a chance to choose maximum 10 colleges.
- The students will be selected for their desired colleges through precise selection. Besides, one student can be selected for multiple colleges. But, he or, she can admit to only one college among them.
- There are particular seats for Quotas. So, Quotas can be applicable.
- The college selection will be done through 3-step process.
- First XI class will start on the same date all across the country.
করোনা সংক্রমণ পরিস্থিতি এর জন্য ভর্তি কার্যক্রম দেরিতে শুরু হয়েছে, একাদশ শ্রেনীর ভর্তি শুরু হবে ৯ আগষ্ট থেকে ২০ আগষ্ট ২০২০ ইং পর্যন্ত।
How To Apply For HSC Admission Online
The XI Class Admission Circular 2020 in Bangladesh has declared the online application procedure for College admission. Besides, the students can apply to admit in the approved colleges of HSC Admission Circular 2020 college list. And, they can give a choice list of maximum ten colleges. So, the students can apply through Teletalk SMS and, online processes according to HSC Admission Circular 2020. Then, you have to pay the admission fee. This year, the admission fee is 150 Taka.
Intermediate Admission & Online Application Deadline
Besides, according to the HSC Admission Circular 2020, the 1st step online application will start from 6 June 2020. Then, you can apply till 16 June 2020. After that, the selection process will be done from 23 June to 27 June 2020. Then, the 1st step online application result will publish on 5 July 2020. On the other hand, the 2nd step online application process will be done from 14 July to 17 July 2020. And, the 2nd step online application result will publish at night after 8:00 pm on 17 July 2020. Moreover, the 3rd step online application process will hold from 22 July to 24 July 2020. And, the 3rd step online application result will publish at night after 8:00 pm on 24 July. Here is the chart of Intermediate Admission Circular 2020 Dates.
|Dates Of HSC Admission 2020|
|Application Date (1st Step)||9 August 2020|
|Re-scrutiny Students Application Date (If Changed)||05 July 2020|
|1st Step Application Result Date||05 July 2020|
|2nd Step Application Date||14/07/2020 to 17/07/2020|
|2nd Step Application Result Date||17 July 2020|
|3rd Step Application Date||22/07/2020 to 24/07/2020|
|3rd Step Application Result Date||24 July 2020|
|Admission Date||28/07/2020 to 30/07/2020|
Requirement For HSC College Application 2020
According to HSC Admission Circular, only the eligible students can apply for XI class admission 2020. So, there are some terms and conditions as well as some requirements for the eligibility on HSC Admission Circular 2020-21.
- The students who have passed SSC or, Equivalent in 2018, 2019 and 2020 from all education board are eligible for admitting to Intermediate College or, Equivalent institutions for 2020-2021 session.
- Bangladesh Open University passed students in 2017, 2018, 2019 can be eligible to admit in Intermediate College or, Equivalent institutions for 2020-2021 session.
- The candidates who have passed from abroad are eligible, if they have standard certification by Secondary and Higher Education Board.
- Science group candidates can be admitted to Science, Business Studies (Commerce) and Humanities (Arts) groups in colleges.
- The students from Business Studies (Commerce) are eligible for admitting to Business Studies (Commerce) and Humanities (Arts) groups in colleges.
- Apparently, the students from Humanities (Arts) group are only eligible for admitting to Humanities (Arts) group.
XI Class Admission Application By SMS
The students can apply by SMS Format application process only with Teletalk SIM. So, they have to send an SMS following some simple rules of HSC Admission Circular. After sending the SMS, 120 Taka will be deducted. Besides, you have to send total two SMS with Teletalk SIM. First one is for application and second one is for payment.
Here is the first SMS format for application. First of all, go to the message option on your phone and type the message like given below.
Teletalk First SMS Format for College Application
CAD <Space> EIIN <Space> First Two Letters Of Subject Group <Space> SSC Board Code Number <Space> SSC Roll Number <Space> SSC Passing Year <Space> SSC Registration Number <Space> Shift [If there is no shift, type N] <Space> B / E [B = Bangla medium, E = English medium] <Space> Quota Code Number [If available].
After typing the above text, Send it to 16222.
Example : CAD 100102 SC DHA 102067 2020 1314456883 B 67885 N FQ
Then, after a short time, you will get an SMS with a PIN Number. You need to keep this PIN Number for further admission process. Then you have to pay the application fee 120 Taka. So, if you want to pay through the Teletalk, you need to Send the 2nd SMS given below.
Teletalk Second SMS Format for Payment
CAD <Space> YES <Space> PIN Number <Space> Contact Number [Any SIM Operator].
After typing the above text, Send it to 16222.
After sending the SMS, 120 Taka application charge will be deducted from your account balance. And, you will get a confirmation message after some time. Thus, your application will be done through Teletalk SMS Format.
Codes For SMS Format Application
Here are the important codes for SMS Format Application.
- To find the EIIN Number List of all colleges Click Here.
- Dhaka Board : DHA
- Rajshahi Board : RAJ
- Comilla Board : COM
- Chittagong Board : CHI
- Jessore Board : JES
- Barishal Board : BAR
- Sylhet Board : SYL
- Dinajpur Board : DIN
- Mymensingh Board : MYM
- Madrasha Board : MAD
- Technical Board : TEC
- Bangladesh Open University : BOU
- Freedom Fighter Quota : FQ
- Education Ministry Quota : EQ
- Special Quota : SQ
- Provashi Quota : PQ
- Bangla Version : B
- English Version : E
- Morning Shift : M
- Day Shift : D
- Evening Shift : E
- If applied college has no shift type : N
- Science : SC
- Business Studies : BS
- Humanities : HU
- Home Science : HS
- Islamic Studies : IS
- Music : MC
Madrasha Board Group Code
- Science : SC
- General : GE
- Muzabbid : MU
XI Class Admission Application By Online
The students who have passed SSC Examination 2020, can apply through online for HSC Admission 2020. But, you can only use the official website www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd for applying. Besides, the candidates can apply for any ten colleges of the country. So, they will get the chance to select both the Government and Private colleges of Bangladesh. Simply, they need to follow the rules of their respective boards. For instance, the students of Dhaka Board have to apply for college admission according to HSC Admission Circular 2020 in Dhaka. On the other hand, the students of Chittagong Board need to know HSC Admission Circular 2020 Chittagong Board while applying. Likewise, the Comilla Board students should follow the HSC Admission Circular 2020 Comilla Board.
Here are the steps for online application procedure according to HSC Admission Circular.
- Step-1 : Firstly, you have to pay the admission fee before online application. Then, you will get your User ID and Password which you have to use while applying online.
- Step-2 : After paying the admission fee, you need to go to the xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. Then, you have to log in with User ID and Password which you have gotten during payment.
- Step-3 : Then, you have to provide your SSC / Equivalent Examination Roll Number, Registration Number, Passing Year. If these given information is correct and valid, your personal details and GPA will show on the screen.
- Step-4 : After that, you have to provide a contact number which you have used during payment. Besides, if you have applicable Quota then, you have to provide the quota number.
- Step-5 : Then, you have to select your desired College or Equivalent Institutions, Subject Group, Shift and Version. Probably, you have to serially select the colleges name according to your choice. And, in this way, you can give maximum 10 colleges in your choice list.
- Step-6 : After that, you have to click the Application Preview Then, you will see the information of applied colleges and choice list.
- Step-7 : Preview the information and choice list for last time. If all details are correct, click the Submit option.
- Step-8 : If your application process is done correctly, you will get a Confirmation SMS on the contact number which you have used during payment and application.
- Step-9 : In the Confirmation message, you will get a Security Key or, PIN Code Number. So, you have to save the code for further admission procedure.
If you cannot see the applicant’s personal information and GPA after giving SSC Roll and registration number, then you have to provide the payment Transaction ID. Then, after 30 minutes you can apply following the steps given above.
XI Class Admission Payment Procedure
The application payment of XI Class Admission depends on the process you have used during application. So, if you have applied through Teletalk SIM, then you also have to pay through Teletalk SIM. And, immediately, the application charge 150 Taka will be deducted from your account. On the other hand, if you apply through online then, you need to do the payment first. In this way, you can pay 150 Taka by Teletalk, Bkash, SureCash and Rocket before application. So, you choose any of these payment methods for paying the application fee of HSC Admission following HSC Admission Circular 2020.
BD College Admission 2020 Payment by Teletalk
If you want to pay the application fee of Intermediate Admission by Teletalk, then you have to send 2 messages to 16222 using Teletalk SIM. At first, go to the message option of your mobile and type the text like given below.
CAD <Space> WEB <Space> Board <Space> SSC Roll <Space> SSC Passing Year
Then, Send it to 16222.
Example : CAD WEB DHA 101789 2020
Then, you will receive an SMS with a PIN Code Number and other details. After that, you have to type another message like given below.
CAD <Space> YES <Space> PIN Code Number <Space> Contact Number
Then, Send it to 16222.
Example : CAD YES 156722 016********
After that, you will get another Confirmation message with a Transaction ID.
HSC College Admission Payment by Bkash
If you want to pay the application fee of college admission using Bkash, follow the steps serially given below.
- Step-1 : First of all, open Bkash App in your phone. Then, go to the Pay Bill option.
- Step-2 : Then, select the XI Class Admission.
- Step-3 : After that, type your Payment Code and Contact Number. Then, click the arrow icon. [Payment Code : <Board> <Passing Year> <Roll Number> (Without Space)]
- Step-4 : Then, check the payment summary and click next option.
- Step-5 : After that, type your PIN Number.
- Step-6 : Then, tap and hold for confirming your payment.
Suppose, you have passed SSC 2020 from Dhaka Board and your roll number is 123476. Then, your payment code is : DHA2020123476.
Intermediate Admission Payment by SureCash
Well, to make the application fee payment by SureCash, you must follow the procedure given below.
- Step-1 : First of all, go to Dial option and dial *495#. Then, you will get SureCash USSD
- Step-2 : After that, you have to select Payment option which is on number 3. So, you have to dial 3 and press the Send
- Step-3 : Then, type Payee Account or, CAD.
- Step-4 : After that, enter Student ID which is, <Board Code><Passing Year><SSC Roll> [Without Space]
- Step-5 : Then, type your Contact Number.
- Step-6 : After that, you will see the applicant’s name along with the payment fee 150 Taka. Then, you have to put your SureCash PIN Code Number.
- Step-7 : Then, click Send option and you will get a confirmation message.
HSC College Admission Payment by Rocket
If you are going to pay the application charge using Rocket then, you have to go step by step following the process given below.
- Step-1 : Go to Dial option on your phone. Then, dial *322#.
- Step-2 : After that, you have to select Payment option which is on number 1. So, dial 1 and press the Send
- Step-3 : Again, you will get another USSD Then, you have to select Bill Pay, and press 1.
- Step-4 : If you want to pay from your own account, dial 1 and press Self On the other hand, if you want to pay from anyone else’s account then dial 2 and press the Other option. In that case, you have to put applicant’s Contact number instead of Payer mobile number.
- Step-5 : Then, type 515 on Biller ID
- Step-6 : After that, press Answer. Then, type <Board Code><SSC Year><SSC Roll> [Without Space] on Bill Number [Example : If you have passed SSC 2020 from Rajshahi Board and your roll number is 156712 then, you have to type RAJ2020156712]
- Step-7 : Then, press Answer option and put the payment amount 150 Taka on Amount
- Step-8 : Again, click Answer and put 4 digit PIN Code Number.
- Step-9 : Lastly, you will get a Payment Confirmation message from 16216 if your process is Successful. Besides, in the confirmation message, you will get a Transaction ID. Save the Transaction ID because, you have to use it for further admission process.
HSC College XI Class Admission Fee
The admission fee of Intermediate Colleges are declared on HSC Admission Circular for all areas of the country. Here are the amounts for admission fee for particular areas according to Intermediate Admission Circular 2020.
- Upazilla : 1000 Taka.
- Zilla Sadar : 2000 Taka.
- Metropolitan Area (Except Dhaka) : 3000 Taka.
- Dhaka Metropolitan Area (MPO Educational Institutions) : 5000 Taka.
- Partial / Non MPO, Dhaka Metropolitan Area, (Bangla Version) : 9000 Taka.
- Partial / Non MPO, Dhaka Metropolitan Area, (English Version) : 10,000 Taka.
The application fee of primary selection of Intermediate College admission is 190 Taka for all educational boards.
- Registration Fee : 130 Taka.
- Sports Fee : 30 Taka.
- Rover / Ranger Fee : 15 Taka.
- Red Crescent Fee : 8 Taka.
- BNCC Fee : 5 Taka.
If any of the students have study gap then, he or, she has to pay the study gap fine. Besides, if any of the students, get delayed from HSC Admission Date 2020, then, he or, she has to pay the delay fine.
- Study Gap Fee : 150 Taka.
- Delayed Admission Fee : 100 Taka.
Quota Allotment For XI Class Admission 2020
According to HSC Admission Circular 2020, there are 11% of seats are allotted for the students with Quotas.
- 5% for Freedom Fighter Quota.
- 3% for Divisional and District Quota.
- 2% under the Ministry of Education and its department’s officers and employee’s children.
- 5% for the Ex-Patriot’s children.
- 5% for BKSP students.
Notice For Changing College / Equivalent Institution
For instance, without the permission of respective Board, no student can get the Release Certificate. Moreover, without the Board approval, if the Release Certificate is given by any college that cannot be issued for admission. So, the admission to another college will be prohibited. Hence, its different, if the parents of the student, are employee of Government / Non Government / Autonomous institutions.
However, in that case, the student can get the Release Certificate from the college by showing the parent’s Transfer Order, without the permission of the Board. Moreover, with the help of Release Certificate and parent’s Transfer Order, the student can admit to another college or, equivalent institution. But, within 15 days of admission, the changed institution has to submit the required papers along with the registration fee.
Well, it is all about HSC Admission Circular 2020. Most importantly, the HSC Admission Circular provides necessary rules and terms for both applicants and related educational institutions. For instance, the respective educational institutions cannot provide the original Academic Transcript to anyone other than the student or his/her guardian. And also, the educational institutions cannot withhold the Academic Transcript of any student, for any other excuse. So, you need to download the HSC Admission Circular 2020 pdf and read it very carefully. However, we have included the application procedure for Intermediate College admissions by both online and SMS. Besides, you can make your payment, following any of the methods given above. Thanks for being with us.
You May Also Like: Polytechnic Diploma Admission Circular 2020
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More