Teletalk Emergency Balance Process with Code.Teletalk is a telecommunication service provider. It is a government-owned the networking system. There are a lot of people in our country who use this network. While talking, it may happen that we run out of our balance, and we have an essential conversation yet to finish. It can be late at night, and you do not have an option to recharge your phone. Do not worry. Teletalk gives you a fantastic solution to your problem. You can get an emergency balance in teletalk if you request. The process is describing below.
Teletalk Emergency balance
Every Telecommunication service providers offer emergency balance. It is eligible for every active and registered Teletalk sim users in our country. You can get from 10 taka to 50 taka balance deposited in their account. Many people ask about how to get the balance. You just need to follow some very easy steps
How to Get Teletalk Emergency Balance
If someone needs Teletalk Emergency Balance, he or she needs to follow some easy steps that are given below. There are two options to enjoy the service. You have to dial the specific code or send a sms.
Teletalk Emergency Balance Code
You have to options to enjoy the service. You can dial *1122#, or you also can send a message to 1122 writing “loan” in the message box. 1122 is teletalk emergency balance code Amount?
- You have many recharge amount option. You can get 10, 12, 20, 30, 50 taka balance. You can choose the amount according to your need.
- To get 10 taka emergency balance, dial teletalk emergency balance code number *1122*10# or sms “10” and send it to 1122.
- To get more balance more than 10 taka, just follow the same procedure. Dial *1122* (12 or 20 or 50)# (you need to insert your desired amount) or sms the amount and send it to 1122.
Teletalk Emergency Balance 2020:
Well, providing the emergency balance Teletalk also added some service charge to it.
- For taka 10 balance, the service charge is free.
- For taka 12 the charge is 1.60 (1.2 BDT service fee + 0.40 BDT SC, SD & VAT)
- For taka 20 the charge is 2.67 (2 BDT service fee + 0.67 BDT SC, SD & VAT)
- For taka 30, the charge is 4.00 (3 BDT service fee + 1.00 BDT SC, SD & VAT)
- For taka 50, the charge is 6.66 (5 BDT service fee + 1.66 BDT SC, SD & VAT)
The amount of emergency balance and service charge will be deducted when you recharge.
***SMS Charge for requesting a loan to 1122(emergency balance dial code) is free.
How to check your emergency balance?
It is hard to remember the exact amount of balance that exixst in your account. Specially, when it is about emergency balance, you better stay cautious about your amount. Teletalk users are able to check their emergency balance by simply dialing *1122# or send sms writing STATUS to 1122.
Teletalk Emergency Balance Eligibility Criteria
|Band ( tk)||Min ( days)||Service Charge||Recovery attempts|
Terms and condition
- If you want to enjoy the service, you need to be a registered and active prepaid user of teletalk.
- A customer only can avail of the service if he has no due to his previous request.
- All services, tariffs, pulse will remain the same.
Teletalk is one of the renowned telecommunication companies for its cheap rate of talktime and service. It has introduced the facility of Teletalk emergency Balance to satisfy their customer. The service can be enjoyed all around the country. Just follow the instructed rule and enjoy the service with Teletalk.
You May Also Like: Teletalk Sim Replacement 2020
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More