Teletalk internet pack is an important part of our day to day life. As a student, employees, businessmen, and any other persons need the internet. Whatever if you are a Teletalk SIM user, you need to be aware of the internet (of course, updated). When you completely know about your internet pack, you save lots of money and time.
I know you want to know how to buy a teletalk internet package without hassles. Today, I will share with you the Teletalk SIM internet package everything which you should know. So, if you need a complete guide for choosing a suitable package, keep reading this informative content below.
Teletalk internet pack 2020
Now we are living in 2020. You may know that in 2017 internet package, and 2020 internet package has lots of different. You can not purchase the package to apply the previous code. So, you need to choose an updated package that provides you an excellent service and hassle-free buy option.
In 2020, there are different types of internet package, such as special and others. Let’s discuss it deeply.
Teletalk Special internet offer
- Teletalk 10GB for 10 days you need to recharge 97 Taka, or you need to dial *111*97#
- Teletalk 30GB for 30 days recharge 344 Taka or dial *111*344# for instant service.
- Check your data you need to dial *152# or type U and send to 111
So, buy any of the packages you want. If you want to buy a custom internet package, you can also install the Teletalk APP, which helps you to purchase the internet step by step.
Teletalk internet Pack offer (For all customer)
If you don’t get the special Teletalk internet offer, you need to purchase the package, which is ideal for all users. So, let’s check out a list below.
- For getting 1GB internet 7 days, you need to recharge 27 Taka or dial *111*27#
- 3GB 5 days recharge you need 44 Taka, or you can dial *111*44#
- 3GB 10 days recharge 66 Taka or dial *111*66#
- 1GB 30 days recharge 49 Taka or dial *111*49#
- For getting 2 GB 30 days offer you need to recharge 93 Taka or dial *111*93#
- For checking your internet balance, you need to dial *152#, or you can type an SMS “U” and send 111
I think the internet package is suitable for you. If you are still unsatisfied, you need to keep reading for more detail.
Teletalk internet package light 3G 4G or 2G
Well, I make a chart for you so that you can choose your code easily without going anywhere. So, let’s check out the table below and purchase your desire package.
|Volume and Price||Expire||Recharge for activate||USSD activation|
|100 MB @ 9 Taka||5 Days||19 Taka||*111*501#|
|500 MB @ 26 Taka||30 Days||26 Taka||*111*503#|
|1.5 GB @ 39 Taka||7 days||39 Taka||*111*513#|
|3.5 GB @ 78 Taka||10 Days||78 Taka||*111*511#|
|5 GB @ 201 Taka||30 Days||201 Taka||*111* 532#|
|20 GB @ 498 Taka||30 Days||498 Taka||*111*552#|
|45 GB @ 849 Taka||30 Days||849 Taka||*111*554#|
However, if you are a user of Agami, Bornomala, and oporajita, you can follow the below internet pack to get the best service. It is not mandatory for you if you are not a user of these types of customers. So, without delay, let’s check them out.
Teletalk internet Pack Agami Users
The Teletalk company offers its users an Agami service. However, let’s check out the Agami offer so that you can easily choose your Agami package.
- For 1 GB internet, you need to recharge 22 Taka, and you will use this package only 7 days, or you can dial *111*600#
- 2 GB internet you need to recharge 81 Taka, and you will only use 30 days, or you can dial *111*602#
- To get 5 GB internet, you need to recharge 91 Taka, and you can use this package for 15 days. However, you can also dial *111*605#
- Finally, if you want to take 10 GB, You need to recharge 177 Taka and expire the package after 30 days. Or you can dial *111*610#
So, if you are an Agami user, you can try the above package. But remember, you can not get up to 10 GB from this package. Note, the price is included VAT and other costs. So, you need not pay another cost.
Teletalk Internet Pack Bornomala Users?
You read this section means that you are a Bornomala user and want to get an internet package suitable for you. Don’t worry, I discuss the below section about the teletalkbornomala internet pack so that you can choose your desire one.
- If you want to get 1 GB internet, you need to recharge 23 Taka or dial *111*611#. You can use this package for only 7 days.
- For getting 2 GB internet, you need to recharge 83 Taka or dial *111*613#. However, you will use this package for only 30 days.
- Well, if you want to get 3 GB internet, you will need to recharge 59 Taka or dial *111*614#. The valid date only 10-days.
- For getting 5 GB internet, you need to recharge 93 Taka only for 15 days. Or you will dial *111*615# for getting this package.
- Overall, for getting 10 GB, you can recharge 179 Taka for 30 days. Or dial *111*616# for using this package.
However, the Bornomala package is for girls. This service provides its users with long-time and huge megabit with a low amount of money. So, if you are a user of this SIM, you can take these advantages.
Teletalk Internet Package for Oporajita Users
According to my experience, Oporajita provides its users with a limited-service of the data package. So, let’s know about the Oporajita internet package.
- If you want to get 1 GB internet, you need to recharge 8 Taka for 7 days. Or you can dial *111*8#
- 2 GB internet for 7 days you need to recharge 38 Taka, or you will dial *111*38#
- For getting 10 GB internet package, you need to recharge 156 Taka for 15 days. Or you can dial *111*156#
You may see that the Oporajita offer is very low. Don’t judge it with the price. Like other Teletalk internet package, it also able to provide you fast internet service.
Finally, I hope that the teletalk internet pack helps you to get your own package with your own budget. Teletalk provides its users with different service and fast internet. You may know that the teletalk internet package balance check is also different. I tried my best to include all of the updated data so that you can choose a budget-friendly internet package. So, without delay, choose your internet package and enjoy yourself.
You May Also Like: Teletalk Bondho Sim Offer
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More