In 2022 withdrawing money from your PayPal account becomes easier as PayPal allows you to transfer your dollar amount to bKash. Usually, bloggers and freelancers are pretty enthusiastic about how to transfer money from PayPal to bKash. PayPal allows freelancers and others to send and withdraw dollars from bKash.
PayPal service is not widely available in Bangladesh. Thus, people can’t directly transfer money from PayPal to the banking system. But PayPal has the exclusive features of sharing dollars to bKash, and you can withdraw cash from bKash.
However, throughout this article, we will discuss how you can transfer money to bKash from PayPal and other details. Let’s start:
How To Transfer Money From PayPal To bKash
For transferring money from your PayPal account to Bkash, follow the easy steps below:
- First, go to the website of PayPal Money transfer.
- Now following the steps, send your total USD balance or the amount you want to withdraw to PayPal’s email address.
- At the website link, you will get a form. You have to fill out the form correctly.
- Correctly mention your name (Candidate’s name), your Bkash number, and the withdrawing money amount in the form.
- Once you submit the form, the PayPal Company will confirm the entire process’s successful completion by giving you an SMS or phone.
- If you successfully complete all the above steps, within the next 30-60 minutes, money will be added to your (Candidate’s) Bkash account.
Why Should You Prefer The PayPal To Bkash Money Transfer?
Usually, PayPal account users try to withdraw their money via different mediums, but not all the mediums are safe and fast. Various online companies offer dollar transactions service, from PayPal to Bkash. But many people are also being deceived by these online companies.
Thus it will be safe if you know how to transfer the balance from PayPal to Bkash, and then you will be able to withdraw money by yourself. Following specific guidelines, if you try to transfer your PayPal balance to Bkash, it will be more certain for you. Moreover, there will be no chance of being deceived.
Thus you should prefer the PayPal to bKash money transfer process other than depending on others for withdrawing money. However, the minimum amount of balance that you can exchange from your PayPal account to Bkash is 20$.
Why Should You Choose bKash To Transfer Money From PayPal?
If you withdraw your PayPal account balance through bKash, you will get the following benefits:
- From anywhere in the world, you can send money to your bKash account
- The recipient will instantly receive the amount in their bKash account by sitting at home.
- For receiving money using the Govt. authorized legal channel, you will get a 2.5% Govt. incentive
- The receiver has instant access to their bKash money amount
Paypal to Bkash Money Exchange Website:
There are many websites in online for Paypal to Bkash Money Exchange, Now have shared PayPal To bKash Transfer Money website and step-by-step procedure which helps to know how to dollar exchange, withdraw your Paypal dollar from your account, and receive money in your mobile banking account. So, let’s have a look at the Paypal to Bkash Money Exchange Website:
- The Trusted BD PayPal Dollar website is: https://www.asiapaid.com/
- Coinbase USD website is: www.coinbase.com
- Money Exchange Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
From mentioned websites, easy to send and withdraw Paypal dollars from Bkash, Nagad, and Rocket.
Is PayPal supported in Bangladesh?
Answer: The Official Answer Is No. PayPal is not supported in Bangladesh.
How can I send money from PayPal to Bangladesh?
To send money from PayPal to Bangladesh, you will need to use a payment gateway such as Bank of America. Once you have connected your bank account and verified your PayPal account, you will be able to purchase a Bangladeshi currency order which can then be sent through your bank account.
Can I open PayPal in Bangladesh?
Yes, PayPal can be opened in Bangladesh. You will need to provide your passport and the correct bank account number. But PayPal is not working from Bangladesh.
Can I send money from abroad to bKash?
Yes, you can send money to BKash. You will need to create an account and enter your bank information. Once you have completed the process, please check your email to see if there is a message from us containing instructions on how to withdraw your funds.
Hopefully, the above article was informative enough, and now you know how to transfer money from PayPal to bKash. Optimistically following the above guideline, you will now be able to transfer your PayPal account’s balance to bKash. If you need any further help, comment and let us know.
How To Check Passport Status by SMS in Bangladesh?
How To Get Birth Certificate In Bangladesh?
How To Track Any Mobile Number Location Bangladesh
How To Recharge Gpay Wallet
How to Find GP SIM Pin Code Puk Code Online!