Banglalink online recharge offer in 2022 is now most famous for all of BL (Banglalink) users. You may already know that there are three types of recharge methods and the online recharge method is one of them. If you don’t love to top-up the balance going to the shop, you surely have different options for recharging the balance.
Within mind, I write on a review on this topic, and I think it is helpful for you. Whatever here, I discuss only two method mobile banking recharge (Bkash and Rocket) and the Bank method, which you need to do with Banglalink’s official website. As a Banglalink user, you need to know both systems for recharging the balance online.
Are you ready to apply the methods? Well, let’s discuss it in-depth. I hope that you will be benefited from the content.
Now in 2022, the Banglalink Online recharge method has become more updated and secure. Most of the systems become the change and add a huge mobile banking method and bank method so that you can top-up balance with your own. Whatever the below payment method, you can apply when you are going to online recharge for your Banglalink SIM. Let’s know them.
- Bank (Bank Asia, AB Bank, City Bank, Islami Bank)
- DBBL Nexus
You will be able to pay this payment method without any issue. I hope that you already have any kind of method for recharging.
Check: Airtel Online Recharge
Well, if you want to recharge your balance with your bank account or via Banglalink official App or website, surely you need to go to their website https://www.banglalink.net/, and you need to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Enter your mobile number
- Step 2: Enter your amount whatever you want to recharge
- Step 3: Enter the E-mail address
- Step 4: Click recharge your account
- Step 5: Select payment method (Example: card and select your bank)
- Step 6: Fill-up the form for full-fill all requirement
- Step 7: After completing the Banglalink Online Recharge process, your recharge will be done, and you will get the top-up SMS.
I think the process is very simple and easy. It would be best if you never had any cost for recharging the method. So, if you need to recharge from your bank, surely you can apply this method. I hope that you can understand whatever I say to you.
Link: Robi Online Recharge
Now people are very smart, and around all people used Bkash and Rocket. If you are both a user of both, it is surely easier for you to recharge your balance without any hassles. Now I am going to share with you Bkash and Rocket Banglalink Online Recharge method step by step. So, without delay, let’s know the process.
If you are a Bkash user and wanted to recharge from your Banglalink balance, surely it is one of the best easy Banglalink Online Recharge methods for you. If you follow the step, I think you will be recharged the balance without any hassles. So, let’s follow the steps.
- Step 1: Long-in with the app (if you are not registered, you need to register first)
- Step 2: Click the mobile recharge button.
- Step 3: You need to enter the number.
- Step 4: After that, you need to enter your amount
- Step 5: Enter your PIN
- Step 6: Tap the confirmation button
- Step 7: Completed the process, and you will get the SMS
After completing all of the processes, you will be able to recharge your balance from Bkash. Remember that you never need to pay any extra cost for recharging the balance. I always recommend this method because of the secure and hassle-free option.
Are you still unhappy with the above method and wanted to recharge with the Rocket app? Then you need to follow the below steps. Don’t worry, the Banglalink Online Recharge process is so easy, and you never need to pay for it any extra money. So, without delay, let’s follow the steps below and recharge your balance.
- Step 1: Install the app and register; after completing the process, you need to log-in.
- Step 2: Now you see the recharge option click it.
- Step 3: Then, you will see the choose option (Enter the digit “3”).
- Step 4: If you want to recharge your own Banglalink SIM, which has your phone, you need to select oneself option.
- Step 5: Enter your own account number, which you want to recharge.
- Step 6: Enter your 4-digit PIN code.
- Step 7: Enter the top-up amount.
- Step 8: Click the button for completing the process.
Well, after completing the process, you will get the SMS for confirmation. I think both (Bkash and Rocket) mobile banking recharge method is easy to apply and hassle-free to recharge the balance.
Additional Information of BL Online Recharge
Well, the above method of online recharge is applied able to banglalinkpostpaid online recharge and prepaid service. So, you never need to apply a different thing when you are going to recharge the balance. On the other hand, for knowing the Banglalink online recharge bonus, you need to check the Banglalink official website.
Terms & Condition:
- After recharging the balance, the money can not be returnable from Banglaink.
- Don’t cut any cost for recharging
- SD, SC, and VAT included
- You can use all of the sectors like your regular recharge
- Have not any hidden charge
Now you have enough information about Banglalink online recharge system. If you live in a rural area or don’t love to top-up from any shop, this method is one of your’s best choices. On the other hand, busy persons also apply this method for hassle-free recharge. But it would help if you recharged the package before you recharge the balance.
You Know More :
- Banglalink Recharge Offer
- Banglalink Online Service
- GP Online Recharge
- Airtel Flexi Plan
- Robi Flexi Plan
- GP Call List Check Online
- Teletalk Online Recharge