Eksheba Scholarship 2023 has been published by the authority of the students. You can apply for the Scholarship by https://eksheba.gov.bd/ official website form online. In the Scholarship, you will get 10,000/ Tk by Applying.
Eksheba Scholarship 2023
We know that there are many Scholarship programs in Bangladesh. This is another one. The note is, Only Class six to Bachelor degree pass students are able to apply for the studentship. So, let’s check the below details and Apply properly.
■ Scholarship Name: Eksheba Gov BD Scholarship
■ Online Application start Date: 28 February 2021
■ Application Deadline: 15 March 2021
■ Registration link: eksheba.gov.bd
■ Eligible student: Class six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, Honors/Degree/Undergraduate Level
Check: Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship
How to Apply Eksheba Gov BD Scholarship 2023
If you are Eksheba Allowance candidates and want to apply, please follow the below instructions.
- First to visit www.eksheba.gov.bd.
- Click Apply Button and
- put your mobile number and Name
- National ID Card/ Birth Certificate.
- NID ID Card Number of Father.
- National ID Card Number of Mother.
- Email Address.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Nagad Account.
- A certificate signed by the head of the institution/head of the department from the educational institution where you are currently studying.
- Own National ID card and birth registration certificate number.
- Father and mother’s national identity card number
- Email address
- Active mobile number (of course NAGAD account must be active! If not, open it)
- Disability Certificate [If Applicable]
Hopefully to understand the eksheba gov bd scholarship 2023, if you have any question, please, let me know by a comments box. So, by the Following the process to apply Eksheba Scholarship 2023.