Teletalk subscribers are now enjoying a balance transfer service. Though we all now use the mobile phone so balance finish is a common thing. If you get a balance transfer service it is quite good for every mobile phone user. So, today briefly discuss Teletalk Balance Transfer service.
Teletalk Balance Transfer:
Like other mobile operators, Teletalk also has an easy process to transfer balance. Only Teletalk to Telatalk you can send balance. So follow their easy process you can also transfer the balance from your Teletalk number to other Teletalk numbers. Teletalk SIM user’s now take advantages of transfer balance service by using shortcode *124* Pin*Amount* Reciever’s mobile number#.
Teletalk Balance Transfer Process:
Now I am listing the whole process for your convenience. This will make the whole process of Teletalk Balance Transfer easier and you will be able to send money by following this process.
- All Prepaid subscribers are eligible to enjoy this service.
- Balance transfer service is only allowed for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid number.
- For USSD balance transfer service Dial >> *124*PIN (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678) *Amount *Receivers’ mobile number #
(Example > *124*1234*20*015xxxxxxxx#)
- Minimum BDT 10 and Maximum BDT 50 can be transferred in a single transaction.
- Daily maximum transfer limit BDT 500
- Daily maximum transfer times: 10 Times
- Monthly maximum transfer amount BDT 1000
Teletalk Balance Transfer Charge:
When you want to avail of any company’s service. Sometimes they may charge for that service. Teletalk here provides a great offer that no service charge has taken when you transfer balance. It is free.
It is an almost brief description of Teletalk Balance Transfer service. All the process is very easy. When your known Teletalk prepaid user asks for a mobile balance, you can easily send it if you have enough balance without going out. If you have any query then you can ask on the comment box.
You May Also Like: Banglalink Balance Transfer System 2020
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More