Teletalk subscribers are now enjoying a balance transfer service. Though we all now use the mobile phone so balance finish is a common thing. If you get a balance transfer service it is quite good for every mobile phone user. So, today briefly discuss the Teletalk Balance Transfer service.
Teletalk Balance Transfer System 2021:
Like other mobile operators, Teletalk also has an easy process to transfer balance. Only Teletalk to Telatalk you can send balance. So follow their easy process you can also transfer the balance from your Teletalk number to other Teletalk numbers. Teletalk SIM user now takes advantage of transfer balance service by using shortcode *124* Pin*Amount* Reciever’s mobile number#.
Step 1: Dial *124* Pin*Amount* Receiver’s mobile number#
Step 2: Default Pin is 1234
An Example is *124*pin*Amount*MSISDN# (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678). Thank you.
Check: Airtel Balance Transfer
Teletalk Balance Send PIN Code:
Now I am listing the whole process for your convenience. This will make the whole process of Teletalk Balance Transfer easier and you will be able to send money by following this process.
- All Prepaid subscribers are eligible to enjoy this service.
- Balance transfer service is only allowed for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid number.
- For USSD balance transfer service Dial,>> *124*PIN (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678) *Amount *Receivers’ mobile number #
(Example > *124*1234*20*015xxxxxxxx#)
- Minimum BDT 10 and Maximum BDT 50 can be transferred in a single transaction.
- Daily maximum transfer limit BDT 500
- Daily maximum transfer times: 10 Times
- Monthly maximum transfer amount BDT 1000
Click: Robi Balance Transfer
Teletalk Prepaid Balance Transfer.
There are many people who want to send money from one operator to any operator. We know that in Bangladesh two SIM categories such as prepaid and Post-paid. In the part, we have shared the Teletalk Prepaid Balance Transfer process, you can see the below steps, surely to know how to transfer the balance from Teletalk to Teletalk? So, why late, let’s check and enjoy money sending system. All Prepaid subscribers, please follow these steps.
|Teletalk Balance Transfer System||Default Pin||Example||Limit|
|*124* Pin*Amount* Receiver’s Mobile Number#||* 124 * 1234 *||* 124 * 1234 * Amount * 015552****** #||Minimum 10Tk and Maximum 50 Tk.|
Link: GP Balance Transfer
- Balance Transfer System is: *124* Pin*Amount* Receiver’s Mobile Number#
- For Example is: [* 124 * 1234 * Amount * 015552****** #]
- Default Pin is : 1234 Or 1234
- Limit: Minimum 10Tk and Maximum 50 Tk.
- Daily Transfer Limit: Maximum 500 Tk
- Daily Transfer Times: Maximum 10 Times
- Monthly Transfer Amount: Maximum 1000 Tk
Balance Transfer Charge:
When you want to avail of any company’s service. Sometimes they may charge for that service. Teletalk here provides a great offer that no service charge has taken when you transfer balance. It is free. if you want to clear the info, please visit the official link.
It is an almost brief description of the Teletalk Balance Transfer System. All the process is very easy. When your known Teletalk prepaid user asks for a mobile balance, you can easily send it if you have enough balance without going out. If you have any query then you can ask in the comment box.
You May Also Like: Banglalink Balance Transfer System