Grameen Phone is now high ranking SIM Company above the other in Bangladesh. The excellent quality of their service has made them popular. Grameenphone or GP works all the time to bring more new services for their honourable customers, such as calling rate facility, SMS facility for communication outside the country, or the facility to block annoying calls etc. or different services. Each service has a different code. You don’t have to worry too much about taking the service’s facility. Today my discussion topic is GP Service Off Code. I will try to present each code differently. So let’s get started,
GP Service Off Code List:
Grameenphone or GP always work for their customer’s satisfaction. So you can make your life easy to grab their exclusive offer. And now it is very difficult to find the code number of the service that is needed. Reading this article will solve at least some of your problems. GP Service Off Code list are below,
- GP Emergency Balance Code
- GP Internet Service Code
- GP 4G Supports SIM and Mobile Check Code
- GP Call Waiting Code
- Grameenphone Promotional SMS Turn Off Code
- Miss Call Alert On/Off Service
- GP Call Divert Service Code
- GP Package, Offer and Other Service Code
- GP Incoming Call Off Service Code
- GP Outgoing Call Off Service Code
- GP All Balance Check Codes:
- Welcome Tune Code
- International SMS Code
- Customer Care Number
GP Own SIM Number Check Code:
Sometimes you don’t remember the number for using 2 SIMs. If the number is GP then you can know it very easily.
- To check GP Own SIM number, Dial: *2#
GP Emergency Balance Check Code:
It almost happens that we keep talking, but suddenly our mobile’s balance is finish. Then our urgency is to recharge on mobile. In this case, taking emergency balance is one of the most beneficial ways. You have to know the GP Emergency Balance Code.
- To Get Emergency Balance up to BDT 200and minimum 11 Taka, Dial: *1010*1#
- To Check Emergency Balance, Dial: *121*1*3#
GP Internet Service Check Code:
This code is another important Grameenphone Service Stop Code. Because nowadays people are useless without the internet. The use of the internet for business purposes is immense starting from long-distance communication. GP has exclusive all internet offers. GP’s internet can be bought at very affordable prices.
- To buy any internet package, Dial: *121*3#
- Check internet remaining volume data, Dial: *121*1*4# or *566*10#
- You can off GP internet pack, Dial: *121*3042#
- To get GP emergency balance, Dial: *121*3021#
*** (12MB internet loan @ Tk 5 (validity 3 days)
GP 4G Supports SIM and Mobile Check Code:
- To check GP SIM 4G enable or not just, Dial: *121*3232#
GP Call Waiting Code:
It is an important service.You can get the call waiting facility when you are talking to one person and then someone else is calling you will know.
- Dial: *43#, To Start call waiting service.
- Dial: #43#, To Stop call waiting service.
Grameenphone Promotional SMS Stop Code:
GP has separate code to stop their promotional SMS, just Dial *121*1101# (Toll-free), and then you don’t receive any offer/promotional SMS from GP.
GP Miss Call Alert On/Off Service:
We all know that we should not talk on mobile while driving. If someone is in an important meeting, during these times the mobile phone can be switched off and the Miss Call Alert service can be kept on. So, when switched on your mobile you can know who calling you.
- To activate miss call alert service Type> START MCA and send it to 6222.
- To Stop/Cancel miss call alert service Type> STOP MCA and send it to 6222.
GP Call Divert Service Code:
- *21* is GP call diverts activation code.
- #21# is GP call diverts deactivation code.
GP Package, Offer and Other Service Code:
Here you can get different types of GP Service Off Codes. Such as,
- Your available Offer Code, Dial: *444#
- To transfer any package, Dial:*444#
- GP emergency call request Call Me Back, Dial: *123*TargetNumber#
- To Check call drop balance, Dial: *566*21#
GP Incoming Call Service Off Code:
- GP Incoming call Off/ On barring incoming call activation Code is, *35*0000#
- GP incoming call On /Off all barring incoming call activation Code is, #35*0000#
GP Outgoing Call Service Off Code:
- Dial: *33*0000#, To Off GP Outgoing Call/ On Barring Outgoing Call
- Dial: #33*0000#, To Off GP Barring Outgoing Call
GP Balance Check Codes (All):
When recharge your mobile, buy any SMS pack or buy any Internet package. You should check your balance then you are the aware remaining balance of your phone. If it needs you can recharge again or purchase again. GrameenPhone Balance Check Service Codes are below,
- Check GP main balance, Code: *566#
- GP minute balance code, Dial: *566*20#
- GP minute check code, Dial: *1000*2# Or *121*4*3# Or *121*1*2#
- Show GP SMS Remaining, Dial: *566*2#
GP Welcome Tune Code:
Now your friends can listen to songs as welcome tune every time they call you.
GP Welcome Tune Code by Through SMS:
- Type >>WT<Space>Song Code and send to 24000
- If you want to stop this service Type STOP and send 24000
GP Welcome Tune Code By USSD Code:
- Dial *24000# from handset
- Select option 1 for Welcome Tune
- Press the number to activate your Welcome Tune
** Service charge is applicable for Welcome Tune
GP International SMS Code:
For International SMS, Dial: *566*12#
GP Customer Care Number:
If you are a GP SIM user, you can get SIM related help by calling GP Customer Care. Again, if you have a complaint about GP Service Off Code, you can call their complaint number.
- GP complain number: 158(Toll-Free)
- Grameenphone help centre number is: 121, 1211 (after received by charging BDT 0.50 /minute)
- GP customer care number from other operators: 01711594594
These all are GP Service Off Code. I almost listed all service codes. If GP authorized wants they can change the code anytime. I think it is helpful for you because here in one place you get all GP’S service codes, customer care numbers. So when you need you can get help from here. If you have any query you can ask questions on the comment box.
You May Also Know: How to Get GP Emergency Data Loan
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More