GP All Service Off Code Details. Grameen Phone is now a high ranking SIM Company above the other in Bangladesh. The excellent quality of their service has made them popular. Grameenphone or GP works all the time to bring more new services for their honorable customers, such as calling rate facility, SMS facility for communication outside the country, or the facility to block annoying calls, etc, or different service by using GP All Service Off Code.
Link: GP Welcome Tune Code
Each service has a different code. You don’t have to worry too much about taking the service’s facility. Today my discussion topic is GP Service Off Code. I will try to present each code differently. So let’s get started,
GP All Service Important USSD Code:
Grameenphone or GP always work for their customer’s satisfaction. So you can make your life easy to grab their exclusive offer. And now it is very difficult to find the code number of the service that is needed. Reading this article will solve at least some of your problems. GP Service Off Code list is below,
- GP Emergency Balance Code
- GP Internet Service Code
- GP 4G Supports SIM and Mobile Check Code
- GP Call Waiting Code
- Grameenphone Promotional SMS Turn Off Code
- Miss Call Alert On/Off Service
- GP Call Divert Service Code
- GP Package, Offer, and Other Service Code
- GP Incoming Call Off Service Code
- GP Outgoing Call Off Service Code
- GP All Balance Check Codes:
- Welcome Tune Code
- International SMS Code
GP All Service Stop Code:
In the part, we have added GP All Service Stop Code or GP All Service Off Code for the users which the users introduce with GP service Off Code 2023 and stop their Graeenphone unnecessary services from the individual hand.
- To Deactivate the Missed Call Alert service, please Type “STOP MCA” and send it to 6222.
- To Deactivate the Call Block service, please write “Stop CB” and send it to 5678.
- To Deactivate Cricket alert service, write “STOP CR” and SMS to 2002.
- To Deactivate Entertainment Box service, write “Stop” and send to 1234
- To Deactivate Namaz timings service, write SMS “STOP N” to 2200.
- To Deactivate Facebook USSD please, Press *325*22#
- To Deactivate Internet service please, Write “off and send to *500*40#
- To Deactivate Facebook service, Write “Stop” and send SMS to 32665
- To Deactivate the Mobile Twitting service, please write “Stop” and send it to 9594.
- To Deactivate Cricket Alert Service, write “Stop Cric” and send it to 2002.
- To Deactivate Sports service, write “STOP SN” and SMS to 2002.
- To Deactivate Mobile Backup service, Type “Stop MB” and send to 6000
- To Deactivate Buddy Tracker service, write “Stop” and send to 3020
- To Deactivate Music News service, write “Stop BD” and send to 4001
- To Deactivate the Voice Chat service, please, dial 2828 and press 8.
- To Deactivate Ebill service, write “Ebill cancel” and send it to 2000.
- To Deactivate the Job News service, write “STOP<space>JOBCATEGORY” to 3003.
- To Deactivate Hadith sharif service, write SMS “STOP H” to 2200.
Know More: Teletalk All Service Off Code
GP Own SIM Number Check Code:
Sometimes you don’t remember the number for using 2 SIMs. If the number is GP then you can know it very easily.
- To check GP Own SIM number, Dial: *2#
GP Emergency Balance Check Code:
It almost happens that we keep talking, but suddenly our mobile’s balance is finish. Then our urgency is to recharge on mobile. In this case, taking emergency balance is one of the most beneficial ways. You have to know the GP Emergency Balance Code.
- To Get Emergency Balance up to BDT 200and minimum 11 Taka, Dial: *1010*1#
- To Check Emergency Balance, Dial: *121*1*3#
Read More: Banglalink All Service Off Code
GP Internet Service Check Code:
This code is another important Grameenphone Service Stop Code. Because nowadays people are useless without the internet. The use of the internet for business purposes is immense starting from long-distance communication. GP has an exclusive internet offer. GP’s internet can be bought at very affordable prices. So, let check the GP Service Off Code such as GP Internet Service Check Code:
- To buy any internet package, Dial: *121*3#
- Check internet remaining volume data, Dial: *121*1*4# or *566*10#
- You can off GP internet pack, Dial: *121*3042#
- To get GP emergency balance, Dial: *121*3021#
*** (12MB internet loan @ Tk 5 (validity 3 days)
GP 4G Supports SIM and Mobile Check Code:
- To check GP SIM 4G enable or not just, Dial: *121*3232#
GP Call Waiting Code:
It is an important service.You can get the call waiting facility when you are talking to one person and then someone else is calling you will know.
- Dial: *43#, To Start call waiting service.
- Dial: #43#, To Stop call waiting service.
Gp Promotional SMS Stop Code:
GP has a separate code to stop their promotional SMS, just Dial *121*1101# (Toll-free), and then you don’t receive any offer/promotional SMS from GP.
GP Miss Call Alert On/Off Service:
We all know that we should not talk on mobile while driving. If someone is in an important meeting, during these times the mobile phone can be switched off and the Miss Call Alert service can be kept on. So, when switched on your mobile you can know who called you. It is under the GP All Service Off Check Code and very important service.
- To activate miss call alert service Type> START MCA and send it to 6222.
- To Stop/Cancel miss call alert service Type> STOP MCA and send it to 6222.
GP Call Divert Service Code:
- *21* is GP call diverts activation code.
- #21# is GP call diverts deactivation code.
GP Package, Offer and Other Service Code:
Here you can get different types of GP Service Off Code. Such as,
- Your available Offer Code, Dial: *444#
- To transfer any package, Dial:*444#
- GP emergency call request Call Me Back, Dial: *123*TargetNumber#
- To Check call drop balance, Dial: *566*21#
GP Incoming Call Service Off Code:
- GP Incoming call Off/ On barring incoming call activation Code is, *35*0000#
- GP incoming call On /Off all barring incoming call activation Code is, #35*0000#
GP Outgoing Call Service Off Code:
- Dial: *33*0000#, To Off GP Outgoing Call/ On Barring Outgoing Call
- Dial: #33*0000#, To Off GP Barring Outgoing Call
Click: Airtel All Service Off Code
GP Balance Check Codes (All):
When recharging your mobile, buy any SMS pack or buy any Internet package. You should check your balance then you are aware remaining balance of your phone. If it needs you can recharge again or purchase again. GrameenPhone Balance Check Service Code is below,
- Check GP main balance, Code: *566#
- GP minute balance code, Dial: *566*20#
- GP minute check code, Dial: *1000*2# Or *121*4*3# Or *121*1*2#
- Show GP SMS Remaining, Dial: *566*2#
GP Welcome Tune Code:
Now your friends can listen to songs as welcome tune every time they call you.
GP Welcome Tune Code by Through SMS:
- Type >>WT<Space>Song Code and send to 24000
- If you want to stop this service Type STOP and send 24000
GP Welcome Tune Code By USSD Code:
- Dial *24000# from handset
- Select option 1 for Welcome Tune
- Press the number to activate your Welcome Tune
** Service charge is applicable for Welcome Tune
GP International SMS Code:
For International SMS, Dial: *566*12#
GP Customer Care Number:
If you are a GP SIM user, you can get SIM related help by calling GP Customer Care. Again, if you have a complaint about GP Service Off Code, you can call their complaint number.
- GP complain number: 158(Toll-Free)
- Grameenphone help centre number is: 121, 1211 (after received by charging BDT 0.50 /minute)
- GP customer care number from other operators: 01711594594
These all are GP Service Off Code. I almost listed all service codes. If GP authorized wants they can change the code anytime. I think it is helpful for you because here in one place you get all GP’S service codes, customer care numbers. So when you need you can get help from here. If you have any query you can ask questions in the comment box.
You May Also Know: