Nowadays, Banglalink SIM is offering the best services in Bangladesh and people want to know the Banglalink All Service Off Code System for their needs. So, the users should know the Banglalink SIM All Service Codes. Accordingly, Banglalink SIM is the third-largest telecom service provider of Bangladesh. There are more than 15 crores of Banglalink users in this country.
So, the USSD codes of all Banglalink services are very important to know. Consequently, the users need to dial these codes to recharge, to avail offers, to get emergency balance or, internet, and so on. Besides, you should know all the codes to start or to stop any BL offers. So, let’s see the Banglalink All Service Off Code lists and numbers of Banglalink SIM All Service Stop Code.
The users have to use some USSD codes to check the balance of their Banglalink account. Likewise, you should check the remaining of your SIM account. So, you have to dial the Banglalink balance check code. Besides, you can also check your internet balance. Then, you can recharge and buy internet offers on a timely basis. Also, there are Banglalink USSD codes to know available talk time Bonus and internet offers. Let’s see the balance checking USSD of Banglalink All Service Off Code.
- Banglalink Emergency Balance Code
- Banglalink Miss Call Alert On / Off Code
- Banglalink Internet Offer Codes
- Banglalink Internet Settings Code
- Banglalink Emergency Internet Balance Code
- Banglalink 4G SIM Checking Code
- How To Know Banglalink SIM Number
- Banglalink Call Waiting Service Activation Code
- Banglalink Call Me Back Activation Code
- How To Activate Call Divert On Banglalink
Hopefully to understand and get good idea about Banglalink All Service Off Code, So Apply the Banglalink All Service Stop Code for your need.
Banglalink All Service Off Code and Process
- Entertainment News: If you wish to Deactivate Entertainment News, please Dial *6397*2*2*2#.
- Account Balance: To check your Banglalink SIM main account balance dial *124#.
- International News: If you wish to deactivate International News, Please Dial *6397*6*7*1*2#.
- Banglalink Call Block: If you wish to Block Banglalink Call Please, Send to SMS 8181 and writing “Stop”.
- Talk Time Offers: To know available bonus minute talk time offers dial *124*2#.
- Internet Balance: To check Banglalink SIM internet balance dial *5000*500#.
- Technology News Off: If you want to Off Banglalink Technology News Just Dial *6397*3*1*2#.
- HiBuddy SMS Chat: To deactivate HiBuddy SMS Chat, Please Dial *2077*2#.
- Sportszone Cricket Update: To Stop Cricket Updates, please press
- Love & Fun Portal: Wish to deactivate Love and Fun Portal news to send SMS to 4636 and writing “Stop Fun”.
- Local Radio Off Code: To deactivate Banglalink local Radio send an SMS to 2001 and writing “Stop”
- Banglalink Missed Call Alert: If you want to deactivate BL Missed Call Alert, Just send it to SMS 622 and writing “Stop”.
- Hajj Portal: If you want to Stop Hajj Portal then send an SMS 2200 and writing “Stop”.
- Priyo Tune: To Stop Priyo Tune from Banglalink send an SMS “Stop” to 4000.
- Amar Tune: If you want to unsubscribe AmarTune from Banglalink to send an SMS 2222 and writing “Stop” Or just Dial *6397*2*2*2#.
- Music Station: If you want to Stop the Music Station process to send an SMS 5858 and writing “Stop”.
- Sportszone Football Update: If you wish to Off Sportszone Football Updates, please dial *2002*2*2#.
- BL Store: For deactivate Banglalink Store Just, Dial *7076*118*2#
- Remaining SMS Offers: If you want to check the remaining SMS offers dial *124*3#.
- Internet Bonus Offers: To know Banglalink available bonus Internet Offers dial *124*5#.
So, If you need any query about Banglalink All Service Off Code, please throw comments in below comments box, we will give answer.
Know More: GP All Service Off Code
Recently, Banglalink has launched the miss call alerts service. it is a most popular Banglalink All Service Off Code Service. So, all the Banglalink users can enjoy the Miss Call Alert Service without any charges. For instance, sometimes your phone is switched off or, out of network. Meanwhile, if you missed any calls, you will be notified by Banglalink Miss Call Alert Service. So, you can call them back.
- To avail Miss Call Alert Service go to Message option and type START. Then, send it to 622.
- Besides, if you want to stop Miss Call Alert Service, type STOP and, send it to 622.
Now, you can get Banglalink Emergency Balance very easily, please read carefully Banglalink All Service Off Code post. Besides, Banglalink is giving up to 70 Taka for emergency balance. Likewise, if your mobile balance is over you can easily avail emergency balance. Then, the used amount of emergency balance will be deducted from next recharge. Also, you can check your remaining emergency balance. Therefore, you have to see the emergency balance from Banglalink SIM Service Off Codes.
- Dial *874# to get Banglalink Emergency Balance.
- Usually, you will get up to 70 Taka as Banglalink Emergency Balance.
- To check your Banglalink Emergency Balance dial *874*0#. Then, you will see the remaining emergency balance of your account.
Basically, Banglalink has exciting internet offers. So, you can avail of Banglalink internet bundles, offers, packages, Bonus, and so on by knowing Banglalink All Service Off Code. But, first of all, you need to know the offer’s buying codes. Also, you have to know the Banglalink SIM All Service Off Codes. Because some internet offers get auto-renewed. So, you should know how to off the renewal. On the other hand, you can also stop the offer services by dialing Banglalink SIM All Service Stop Code.
- Dial *5000# to buy internet packs. Then, you will get a list of all available BL internet offers. So, you have to choose your desired one form the List.
- After buying internet, if you want to stop renewal of offer, dial *5000*566#. Then, you will get a list. On the list, the option 2 is Turn off auto-renewal.
- You can also stop BL Internet Packs by sending SMS. So, type Renew Off Vol and, send it to 5000.
- Dial *5000*536# to deactivate any Banglalink Package.
- To check your Banglalink remaining internet, dial *500*500#.
By Reading full article about Banglalink All Service Off Code, you can understand how to stop Banglalink Vas service off code.
Click: Airtel All Service Off Code
Consequently, Banglalink allows users to plan their internet service. So, you can make settings to cancel or, deactivate any offer services. Besides, you can also stop getting promotional SMS texts of Banglalink. Probably, you can enjoy this service free of cost. Now, let’s see the codes as a Banglalink All Service Off Code.
- Go to Message option on your phone. Then, type OFF to cancel / prevent / stop any Banglalink Offers and promotional option.
- Then, send it to 6121 without any charge.
Nowadays, Banglalink is providing emergency internet. That is to say, if your internet balance is over you do not need to worry. Because, you can simply buy 12 MB emergency internet. Besides, you can avail this only at 5 Taka. So, let’s see how to avail this great offer of Banglalink Emergency Internet Balance from Banglalink All Service Off Code article.
- To buy Banglalink Emergency Internet Balance, dial *875#. Then, you will get 12 MB internet at only 5 Taka. Besides, the BL Emergency Internet is valid for two days.
- Dial *124*500# to check your remaining Banglalink Emergency Internet Balance.
- Also, if you want to see Banglalink Emergency Internet Status, dial *875*0#.
Currently, Banglalink is providing 4G service all over the country. If you want to of the BL some service, you need to know Banglalink All Service Off Code Process, So, by opting into Banglalink 4G service you can enjoy the highest data transfer. Also, you can get reduced latency by Banglalink 4G. Simply, you can check your Banglalink 4G SIM. Otherwise, if your SIM is not 4G then, you can enable it to 4G any time. Now, let’s see the checking and enabling 4G Banglalink SIM All Service Codes.
- Dial 5000 to check Banglalink 4G SIM. Then, you will get to know if your BL SIM is 4G or, not.
- Besides, to opt in to Banglalink 4G service dial *5000*44#. But, you need to have a 4G enabled handset.
Sometimes, the users do not know the number of their Banglalink SIM. Besides, they also forget their Banglalink Number. So, Banglalink allows to let you know your own mobile number by reading Banglalink All Service Off Code article.
- Dial *511# to know your own Banglalink SIM number.
Call Waiting Service Activation Code.
The Banglalink has call waiting service for the users. For instance, if you are in a call and getting the another call, you can make them wait. Besides, Banglalink will send them a voice note or, text for call waiting. So, they can try to call later. On the other hand, you can also cancel this service by using codes. So, t’s see the call waiting service codes from the Banglalink All Service Off Codes.
- Dial *43# to activate Banglalink Call Waiting Service.
- Besides, if you want to cancel or, deactivate Banglalink Call Waiting Service, dial #43#.
Now, you can send your caller a call back request. is is another Banglalink All Service Off Code. Likewise, if you missed your calls from another Banglalink number, you can send the request to call you back. Accordingly, this service is available only for prepaid users of Banglalink. Besides, you can send maximum 5 requests. Then, you have to pay 0.15 taka for every request.
- Dial *126*(The target number)#. Besides, all Banglalink Prepaid users are eligible for target number.
Nowadays, you can avail the Banglalink call divert service. For instance, if you want to forward your call you have to dial the call divert codes. Besides, you can divert the calls from both single and all numbers. So, let check How To Activate Call Divert from Banglalink All Service Off Code article.
- Dial *21(The target number)# to start call divert service for Amy BL number.
- Besides, to start call divert service for all numbers, dial *21*770#.
- Also, if you want to stop the call divert service, dial #21#.
Constantly, Banglalink is giving the best services to users. On the other hand, you can also get help from Banglalink customer care number. So, if you have any issue related to Banglalink, you can dial the customer care number. Also, both Banglalink and other SIM users can contact with Banglalink customer care office. Now, let’s see the customer care number from Banglalink All Service Off Code.
- The Customer Care Number of Banglalink SIM is 121. So, all the Banglalink users can call in 121 to get Banglalink Customer Care Service.
- Besides, another Banglalink Customer Care Number is 01911304121. Also, all other mobile operator’s users can call this number.
- To know all the Promotional information dial 1215. Besides, all the prepaid and postpaid Banglalink users can call this number.
Well, it is all about Banglalink All Service Off Code. We have included all the latest numbers and codes of Banglalink Service. So, you can easily avail offers, get emergency balance and check your account balance. Besides, you can also get the Banglalink SIM All Service Off Codes. Also, if you have any questions or, complaints you can call Banglalink customer care number. Thanks for being with us.
You May Also Like: Banglalink Online Eselfcare Service
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More