Today, we will let you know about the Skitto SIM Recharge system. Skitto is a new and upgraded SIM of Grameenphone (GP). Accordingly, GP provided the Skitto in Bangladesh from 10 May 2017. Actually, it is an internet SIM but also has all the facilities and services like other SIMs. GP specially provides this Skitto SIM for students. For instance, Skitto SIM is very popular for the lowest cost internet packages.
Read More: Robi Flexi Plan
Likewise, you can get the Skitto SIM at only 200 BDT. And, it is available on all the customer care center of GP. Then, you can easily get the Skitto mobile recharge. But, you have to follow the simple steps of GP Skitto SIM Recharge System. Besides, Skitto Recharge Offer the latest facilities to reload from various points. Now, we are here to give you all the details of the recharge ways and process of the Skitto Recharge 2021.
Summery Of Skitto SIM Recharge 2021:
Currently, Skitto gives facilites to get the Skitto Recharge Offer in multiple ways. That is why, you have to know all the Recharge points and also how to recharge. For example, you can easily get Skitto SIM Reload from all the mobile Flexiload points. Also, you can get instant Skitto Recharge from Bikash, Nagad, Rocket so as on.
- by visiting any Flexiload shops.
- by using bKash Account.
- Mobicash/Gpay mobile wallet
- Debit/credit cards
Moreover, you can use Mobicash, Gpay wallet and your debit and credit cards to avail Skitto SIM Reload offer. Anytime, you can recharge on your Skitto SIM by using the Skitto SIM Recharge Code. But, the customers need to know and follow how to recharge Skitto SIM. Then, the Skitto users are allowed to enjoy the Skitto SIM Reload online internet offer. So, let’s see now, all the process of GP Skitto SIM Flexiload System.
Let’s Check: Airtel Flexi Plan
GP Skitto SIM Recharge Method.
Generally, the Skitto has so many easy and fast ways for recharging. Now, we will show you how to recharge Skitto SIM by using multiple codes, apps sites and so on. Here is the list given below from where you can choose per your desire.
- By Flexiload.
- Using Bkash.
- Mobicash /gpay mobile wallet.
- Debit /credit cards.
Skitto SIM Reload by Flexiload Shop.
In below we have added how reload skitto SIM from Flexiload shops, Please follow the step by step process and apply.
- Firstly, visit to any Flexiload shop of your nearest area.
- Then, you have to tell about Skitto SIM Flexiload to the retailer.
- After that, you have to provide the Skitto SIM number that you will recharge.
- Then, the retailer has to dial *666*Your Skitto Number*Recharge Amount*Retailer’s Flexiload PIN Code#.
- Now, you will receive an SMS of completing the Skitto SIM Recharge by Flexiload.
- And, the mentioned amount will be added to your Skitto SIM account.
Go to any Flexiload shops and asking the retailer to dial *666*your skitto number*amount you want to reload*retailer’s Flexiload PIN#
Click: GP Flexi Plan
How to Recharge Skitto SIM from Bkash
Nowadays, Bkash is the most popular money transaction app in Bangladesh. Besides, it is the fastest and easy way app for money transfer. So, you can enjoy the Skitto SIM recharge by BKash. Now, here how to recharge skitto sim from Bkash.
- Firstly, Go to your bKash app. Also, you can dial *247# and the Bkash menu app will appear.
- Select Mobile Recharge from the Bkash wall.
- Then, enter mobile operator Skitto.
- Now, enter the Skitto mobile number you want to recharge.
- Then, enter the recharge amount.
- Now, enter your bKash PIN code.
- Thus, your Skitto SIM Reload by Bkash is done.
- Lastly, you will get a recharge in your account and a confirmation message from Bkash.
How Can I Reload Using Debit/Credit Card?
In the section we have added Skitto SIM reload method by using debit/credit card. Let check below image and by following step by step process you can easily load in your SIM.
Know More: Teletalk Online Recharge
Skitto SIM Reload from Gpay Wallet.
Now we have discussed Skitto SIM Reload Process from Gpay Wallet, People want to know How do I reload from my Gpay wallet, that’s way we have added below image, let’s check.
How to Skitto SIM Reload By Nagad
Now, you can enjoy Skitto recharge from nagad easily. Besides, you can get Skitto SIM recharge using Nagad, by your own. So, you do not need to go to the Recharge points. You can recharge from any place instantly. Let’s see how to Skitto Recharge from Nagad.
- Firstly, open the Nagad Mobile Menu.
- Then, enter your Skitto SIM Number to recharge.
- After that, type the recharge amount.
- This, your Skitto SIM Recharge by Nagad is done.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Nagad.
How to Recharge Skitto SIM by Rocket :
Now, here let’s see how to recharge skitto sim by rocket process.
- Firstly, go to dial icon in your phone.
- Then, dial *322#. Or, send an empty SMS to 16216.
- After that, a menu will appear in the screen.
- So, you need to choose option 3 which Top Up from the list.
- Then, other list will appear and you have to choose Self or, other to recharge.
- After that, enter the mobile number.
- Then, enter the recharge amount.
- Thus, your Skitto SIM mobile Recharge by Rocket is done. And, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Final Words :
Finally, all the details of the Skitto SIM Reload System 2021 is given. So, you do not have to face any problems about the Skitto Recharge service. Simply, you can follow the easy process of GP Skitto SIM recharge system. Moreover, we provided the Skitto recharge from Nagad, Rocket and Bkash procedure. By using these apps and sites you can get the Skitto SIM Flexiload by yourself.
You May Need: Bkash Recharge Offer
Also, you can gift Skitto recharge to your friends and family. Otherwise, you can visit Recharge shops and get Skitto SIM recharge by Flexiload. Lastly, if you have any issues with the Skitto SIM Reload Code, you can get help by dialling the Skitto Customer Care number.
I am Md. Shihab Uddin. Here I am sharing all kinds of general information for the peoples. I love traveling, listening, and help communities. I continuously try to give truthful quality content for the viewers. Thanks for visiting Read More